Well, writing well may be the best kind of revenge, but I relate with this for more than that. First of all, I don’t write very well, though I have an ambition to write a proper book. Second of all, I am not a vengeful person. For me it’s more like travelling or loving. I don’t give a flying fuck when I am doing these things. When I am writing, I don’t care.
Segue 1: I don’t like people telling me what to do. Or what not to do. Basically, because I never ask anyone what I should do or not do. Basically, because if I do not know what to do or what not to do with/about myself or my problems, I don’t think anyone else would. Basically, because I can see, hear, think, feel, etc. As well as others can, if not better.
Also, I do not tell anyone what to do or what not to do with their affairs, unless they ask me and I have something sincere to offer. The problem is, people don’t need solutions most of the time. Under the pretext of finding a solution, they just want to vent.
Segue 2. I don’t like people telling me what to do and what not to do. I could be wrong. I could be right. Nonetheless, certain facts remain:
1. My mind is as much in its place as it ever was
2. My mind is quirky and it likes being so
3. I have very good observational skill. Very very good. I can read between the lines. So well, that it can be scary.
4. It’s not surprising for someone in love to read what’s not between the lines
5. Been in love once. Been in love twice. With the intensity doubled, tripled, etc.
6. Not really loved back in either of the cases
7. I am a lucky bastard
8. I am as unlucky as shit
9. I will live. They will live.
10. I will die. They will die.
11. No one tells me what to do